Wednesday, December 12, 2007

what to blog about

i stared at this screen for nearly 2 hours today...

i thought of a dozen things to blog about, but none of them really shouted at me...until i realized i spent nearly an entire evening trying to figure out what to write...so i figured i list some of them

  • marriage: so many people are getting married..i thought about writing about marriage since i met with derek (who will join the people getting married soon crew) but i didn't like it. as an old friend used to say, "i don't wike it"
  • work futility: i bricked my sync module 6 times today. 6. most of my day was spent reflashing my module, and not coding.
  • parenting: helicopter parents need a lesson. i intend to give them one someday
  • men in general part iii: what were we thinking when it comes to hitting on women?
  • the game: men and women play games with each other. i intend to draft some rules
  • royal oak: what's so special (or not special) about royal oak, mi
  • sex: it's amazing. but why do girls and guys have different feelings on the subject.

so i figure, tomorrow, i'll address one of these subjects.

2 comments:

aspiringradass said...

i vote for the game. go!

Naim said...

I like this type of post. I think I might have to do one of these myself, because I'm in a similar situation. (Well except I know I'd write about a couple of them if I had the time.)