Tuesday, December 04, 2007

sickness

so i've wasted a better part of my day sitting on my couch, or sleeping in my bed, trying to recover from whatever made me feel like shit since 1PM monday. maybe it was something i ate, or less likely, some virus i got from all the people i made out with this week.

no, but as i realize i'm laying on my ass, i hate the two things people always tell you when you're sick.

"drink a lot of fluids." there is a reason i don't drink orange juice unless i'm sick. because when i am sick, i drink gallons of that junk.

"get a lot of rest." i just feel lazy. like i'm wasting precious time in my life, that i could be productive, and doing amazing things. here i am, doing nothing. sitting. wasting away.

sucks.

1 comment:

aspiringradass said...

plus, when i'm barfing all day, the last thing i want is to down a tall glass of citric acid